Event Planning Services
Tell us what you are celebrating and we’ll take it from there. This includes:
- Initial consultation: Meeting by phone, email or in person to discuss your event. Fill out our online questionnaire and tell us what you are wishing for your event. Submit an Event Request form »
- Menu creation: Unique to you and your event requirements. Be sure to browse through our sample menus for ideas!
- Site inspection: You and STF will walk through your home, office, venue, party spot, and discuss all the logistics of your event.
- Rentals: We can handle the ordering and setup of everything from tables and chairs to linens, glassware, and flatware.
- Vendor coordination: We can refer you to other complementary industry professionals; i.e., florists, lighting companies, transportation providers, photographers, and even cake bakers and wedding planners for brides. We can even make all the arrangements for you so all you have to do is show up to your party! Check out our preferred venue and vendor lists.
Again, we don’t just sell you food, beverages, and service; STF provides you with an experience! We can provide food for every meal period: breakfast, brunch, lunch, linner, dinner, dessert, late-night snack.
We excel in the details– The ones you and your guests do not directly see.
Countless hours are spent planning, preparing, arranging and re-arranging every detail of your special day. No matter how big or how small the event, we don’t leave things up to chance; we work very hard to produce flawless events that will leave guests talking about your good taste.
Whether you need to look good for your boss or colleagues, or you just want to be a guest at your own party, hiring STF will ensure that your event will be memorable and will exceed all your expectations.
If you are looking for a company who cares about every detail of your event, and who has the experience and passion to bring your party to life- give us a call today!
How do we do it?
STF’s goal is to provide you with amazing food, efficient and friendly service, and ultimately a stress free event. We do this in several ways. First, by making sure we source and prepare food in a clean, health inspected commercial kitchen. Secondly by training and empowering our staff. The service industry is a tough one, but we constantly remind our folks that we are in the HOSPITALITY business. So be hospitable. And finally, we communicate.
There are a lot of moving parts to any event. We want to make sure you know how the process works and what you can expect from us. While you are not our only Client at any given point, we want you to feel as though you are.